|2014 Multifamily First Half Market Review|
|2014 is WHITE HOT for the apartment investor- rents continue to rise and values show a strong trend upward and the recession has cooled. A current market sales innovator and Apartment sales expert, even during the recession, Bernard Gehret will review the REAL DEAL on what is occurring in the pacific northwest apartment market. Bernard will cover the following:
* Multifamily trends- find out what is going on “in the trenches”
* Transaction values – Are values really going up?
* Lending – What is going on and how to navigate?
* The market – Where is it going?
* FREE BONUS: “Top 5 Ways to Dramatically Increase the Value of Your Apartment Property for 2015 and beyond” by Bernard Gehret
|Date: Thursday, July 10th, 2014
Time: 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM
Location: River Forum Center
4380 SW Macadam Ave
Portland, OR 97239
Parking: Free and On-Site
|Seminar Leader Bernard Gehret is the Principal Broker and co-founder of Joseph Bernard Investment Real Estate. Bernard is an award winning broker, including the “Broker of the Year” by the Commercial Association of Brokers.
Bernard is a frequent speaker and contributor to the Multifamily NW organization, as well as providing “Apartment Investor Series” seminars for multi-family investors. He loves creating value for everyone he meets and invites you to learn more about him at the following websites: josephbernard.net and bernardgehret.com.